- Dr.Kadiri Mohan, Scientist (Extn.), as Principal Investigator, external funded project on ANGRAU Agri Innovations and Entrepreneurship Development Cell. ANGRAU Poshan Incubator was sanctioned to RARS, Tirupati funded and supported by Min. of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, GOI, New Delhi with a budget outlay of Rs. 2.33 crores.
- Dr. TNVKV Prasad, PS (Nanotechnology) as Principal Investigator, ICAR- NASF project on “Effective delivery of nutrients, insecticides and fungicides through nano particulates and its effect on yield and uptake of groundnut and chilli” was sanctioned with a budget outlay of Rs.1.23 crores (2018-2021)
- Dr. S. Kaleemullah, PS as Principal Investigator, the project “Strengthening of Post-Harvest Technology Centre for Primary Processing and Value Addition” was allotted under RKVY-RAFTAAR-2019was sanctioned with a budget outlay of Rs 72 lakhs
- Dr. TNVKV Prasad, PS (Nanotechnology) as Principal Investigator and Dr. P.Sudhakar, PS (Crop Phy.), as a Co-Principal Investigator, a New DBT projectwas sanctioned for 2020-2023 on “Chitosan based Nano particulate delivery system for the effective delivery of calcium and its impact on productivity of groundnut” with a budget outlay of Rs. 60 lakhs.
- Dr. TNVKV Prasad, PS (Nanotechnology) as Principal Investigator, project on “Preparation, characterization and evaluation of efficacy of nano-biochar based nitrogen and potassium fertilizers on maize productivity under rainfed agro -ecosystems of North-Western Himalayas” was sanctioned with a budget outlay of Rs. 30 lakhs (2018-2021)
- Dr.P. Latha, SS (Crop Phy.) as Co-Principal Investigator, ICAR-NASF project on Identification of genomic regions and genes for drought and heat tolerance in groundnut was sanctioned with a budget outlay of Rs.39.23 lakhs (2018-2021)
- Dr.T. Pratima, PS (Agromet), project on FASAL - Forecasting of Agricultural output using Space, Agrometeorology and Land based Observations project sanctioned and continued for the year 2019-2020 was sanctioned with an amount of Rs.6.07675 lakhs
- Dr.T. Pratima, PS (Agromet), project on GKMS- Grameena Krishi Mausam Seva project sanctioned and continued for the year 2019-2020 was sanctioned with an outlay of Rs.11.43088 lakhs.
- Dr.L. Prasanthi, PS (Pulses), Network ICRISAT-ANGRAU project on “Identification of superior alleles and lines from wild cajanus species for pigeonpea improvement Phase II”was sanctioned.
- Dr.T. Pratima, PS (Agromet), project on APDMP-Andhra Pradesh Drought Mitigation Project sanctioned for the year 2019-2020 with an outlay of Rs.4,32,018/-
- SAL-Agricultural Output using Space, Agrometeorology and Land-Based Observations-Ministry of Agriculture